Friday, October 29, 2010

Dear dreams....

This is a letter to my deepest, darkest fear, which is not being able to realize my dreams before I die.

Dear dreams,

I know I have had
Not the simplest or
The most modest of dreams
But I have had them

Isn’t a head with many crazy dreams?
Better than one with none

I have let you wander
Into places wild, into territories unknown
My heart has set no boundaries for you
And made you accident prone

Some go fulfilled, some don’t
Some make sense, the rest won’t
But I love the freedom of letting you lose
And I am sure you do too

You are what I am
You define me
Do linger around
Help me continue to be me

Realty is overrated
You are underestimated
Leave for a bit if you want to
But do find your way back too

Life won’t mean much if you leave
I am leaning on to you
Help me realize the dormant ones
I promise I will make them true

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely put!!!! I like your train of thought!!

Jeeva said...

Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Great Letter to the dreams! Very well written.

The Letter reminds me of Paulo Coelho's writings. Give them a read. (Alchemist/Eleven Minutes)