Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random lines from my heart...

My dream came true after I died..

The blue blanket in front of me that went up and down..

Clear blue skies with tints of white here and there..

The sky seemed to be the ocean turned upside down..

You have yourself. No matter who's with you or not, you will always have yourself.

For the womb that was his shelter for 9 months,
For the heart that was his home for ever...

We are not who we think we are. We only think, we are who we think we are..

Dreams come when you are asleep
Dreams come true when you are awake

All the people in this world cannot fill this void within you, not even you. Because this void is death. Death completes you.

What I need in life is a single thing worth fighting for.

The closest you can get to looking at perfection, is your reflection.

My life would be more confused
My soul would be more lost
Without you.....

2 comments:

G-O-D said...

dream a dream someone said but why did they forget to tell us that living a dream wasn't part of that equation

archana said...

yeah.. it's like someone said better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. maybe he/ she was never in love.
how about better to have loved and kept than to have never loved at all, or than to have loved and lost!!